About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Pedagogue encompasses all the major facets of Educational Research.
1. Educational policies and practices around the world.
2. Diversification and vocationalisation of education.
3. Philosophical, social, cultural and psychological foundations of education.
4. Modern trends in curriculum development.
5. Innovations and educational methodology including ICT.
6. Assessment, evaluation and measurement in education.
7. Comparative study of education systems around the world.
8. Bridging gaps between universities academia and job market.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.